A beautiful little chapel high in the mountains was established by the Rev. Roger Cleveland and run by him from 1949 - 1991. It's flock is currently overseen by Rev. Cynthia Petrie.
To reach the town of Ellsworth take the Campton Exit from I93 and travel West on Rte 49 to the intersection with Rte 3. Take a left and an immediate right onto the Ellsworth Hill Road. The town of Ellsworth is approximately 4 miles from the beginning of this road.